Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Honestly

I am so so so tired even though it is so early. I have a tattoo appointment set up for next Wednesday at the same time and place as midge but a different artist. A bunch of us had dinner tonight out and it was lots of fun. Met two good new people who I will liekly be seeing again on Friday. Well one I had met before but only while drunk and had never really conversed with her and I will definately see her on Friday.

I will be going to both my lectures tomorrow and then will get some really good lunch and maybe do some minor shopping. Then I am going to get my hair trimmed and coloured. The rest of my day will involve reading, crafting and the season premier of America's Next Top Model.

This morning I watched Tyra's talk show for the second time and it's hilarious in a silly,fascinating, cute car-accident kind of way. If that way is even possible. I am going to go now and if I was alone I would totally wank myself to sleep.

No comments: