Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Cast

Here will be a running list of the people in my life. It will be updated as I talk about people and give them names. I may have given other people names at some point but have since forgot them or don't think they'll ever come up again. Let me know if you think there's someone I unjustly left out. I also put some people here I may not have talked about yet but will likely in the future.

Vancouver:
Titania: My flatmate. We've known each other since I was 17.
Blondie: I met her through Midge.
Midge: We met through her cousin who I was friends with in highschool.
Miranda: We met in highschool and don't spend too much time together but we'll always be friends.
Chatton: I've known her since we were little but we only became friends after I had graduated. We have a company together.
Ringlettes: Met her through Chatton. She's living in Halifax right now for Art School.
Farmer: I met him through Midge also.
Penny: Met her at the same time and place as Titania but Titania and her are much older friends.
Paris: We've known each other since we were 8 or 9. Our time together has been on and off but we've had tons of really good times and she is super fun.
Eastern: Met her through midge and she also spent much of the last year in Europe.
Stevie: A new friend who I met through Midge and is also friends with Farmer.
IceHockey: A friend of Midge. I've only met him a few times but he's fun enough.

England:
Lily: The person I become closest to while in England.
Politics Boy: I met him through Lily.
Classclown: A boy from my fun lecture who I never thought I would become friends with.
Paul: Also someone from my fun lecture.
Victoria: My first friend in England. She's from Calgary and was on exchange too.
Striped Coat: The gay boy who drinks and wants to make out with me. Met him though Scotsman.
Dakota: Met her through Scotsman also.

HK Inc:
Heavy: My major boss who is a super great person who communicates as a boss like crap.
Keavy: The other boss.
Olive: My dearest co-worker who is also a great friend.
Regina: My religious co-worker who is nonetheless very sweet.
Sandals: Another co-worker.
Delinquant: Our lab manager who gets paid way more than he should do considering how slack he is.

Family:
Mom: She lives very near to me and we are mostly close.
Dad: Amazing and always with me.
Sister: We have differnt moms and she is in her 30's but we get along swimmingly.
Nephew: My sisters 4 year old son.
Baldy: My moms boyfriend who's live with her for over 10 years.
Neice: Baldy's granddaughter who lives with him and my mom.

Boys:
The Knitter: My current (Spring 06) interest where there is actually growth and potential.
The Artist: We dated for 2.5 years. We don't see each other much but still get along. I don't regret anything about our relationship.
New Years Boy: We made out on new years one year ad I never heard from him. I then found out he told people we slept together. The next year he was at the same new years party I was at but I didn't recognize him.
CRB: Confusing Relationship boy. We met when I was 12 but we've gone long periods of time without seeing each other. We have the most amazing chemistry but I am physically repulsed by him and he is so many things I can't stand in a person. Drama galore.

No comments: