Monday, December 18, 2006

Bored or tired?

1. I hate that like 3 days after Christmas there'll be a bunch of money in my bank. I still have one thing to buy for both my mom and niece and I'm almost out of money.

2. This does not bode well for going out on a date with the Filmmaker. The gallery sticks as an idea because it's free (for me and I have an extra pass).

3. I really hope I find what I want for my niece. And I can afford it.

4. I have no idea what I want to get for my mom.

5. My cat's going a bit looney and I'm not sure why.

6. I need to eat better. If only because I need to continue to actually fit my clothes.

7. I'm struggling with the idea of having a boyfriend (which I don't have).

8. I'm getting used to touch and my sex dive is pretty high. That's both good and bad.

9. I really like the girls I craft with.

No comments: