Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Current Cast

Vancouver:
Blondie: I met her through Midge.
Midge: We met through her cousin who I was friends with in highschool.
Miranda: We met in highschool and we'll always be friends.
Ringlettes: Met her through Chatton. She's living in Halifax right now for Art School.
Farmer: I met him through Midge also. Few can complete with his coolness.
Eastern: Met her through midge and she also spent much of the last year in Europe.
Stevie: A friend who I met through Midge and is also friends with Farmer.
IceHockey: A friend of Midge. I've only met him a few times but he's fun enough.
Orange: He started in the "boy" section below, now he's just my gay boyfriend.
Lily: Actually lives in England. I met her while living there and miss her a lot.
Olive: Was a co-worker but is not a friend I don't see as often as I should.
Lil Boat: I met her while working at the Art Gallery.
Lashes: A girl I go to school with. She has a baby (good) and is quite negative (bad).

(There's other people at school but since I'm only there for another month and I'm not sure who I'll see after we finish.)

HK Inc (Work):
Heavy: My major boss who is a super great person who communicates as a boss like crap.
Keavy: The other boss.
Regina: My religious co-worker who is nonetheless very sweet.
Sandals: Another co-worker.
Delinquant: Our lab manager who gets paid way more than he should do considering how slack he is.

Family:
Mom: She lives very near to me and we are mostly close.
Dad: Amazing and always with me.
Sister: We have different moms and she is in her 30's but we get along swimmingly.
Nephew: My sisters 4 year old son.
Baldy: My moms boyfriend who's live with her for over 10 years.
Neice: Baldy's granddaughter who lives with him and my mom.

Boys:
The Filmaker: The first person I am trying to seriously date in a long time. I'm not very good at it.
The Artist: We dated for 2.5 years. We don't see each other much but still get along. I don't regret anything about our relationship.
New Years Boy: We made out on new years one year ad I never heard from him. I then found out he told people we slept together. The next year he was at the same new years party I was at but I didn't recognize him.
CRB: Confusing Relationship boy. We met when I was 12 but we've gone long periods of time without seeing each other. We have the most amazing chemistry but I am physically repulsed by him and he is so many things I can't stand in a person. Drama galore.

No comments: