Friday, December 22, 2006

Paving Ahead

Another google docs post. The last one looked fine.

I'm only here (work) for 2.5 hours today. That's kind of awesome.

So The Filmmaker and I talked for a while last night. The conclusion was that he's planning something for next week that will show me a bit of his life. We discussed how my lack of excitement could be that either I'm just not that into him, or that it's all really new and I'm scared and nervous. He knows that the first is a real possibility and said he likes me enough (He used the word 'fascinating'.) to risk it.

The Charlie Brown Christmas song is on the radio.


But I also had to let him know not to constantly treat me with kid golves. I have to know when he's frustrated and what he wants. I can't be the only happy and comfortable one. That kind of defeats getting to know him and I might not notice his issues as quickly as I should. Following that he did say that he wished we were "closer" (code for wanting to touch my breasts basically) but he did recognize my comfort level is increasing and he doesn't want anything to be forced. Again, if I'm willing to try he's willing to wait.

In other news Orange and I went out and he discovered "The Postal Service" and asked me questions about female ejaculation. Much fun.

No comments: