Friday, December 29, 2006

Rolling Over

I'm going over to Mirandas in just a little while to talk and watch movies. I feel energized and excited. There's still a few things about him I'm not thrilled by but no one's perfect and they're all pretty silly things.

I love Snow Partols "Eyes Open" album so much right now.

Continuing, it makes me want to buy more cute matching underware sets and I made an appointment with my doctor about birth control (the side benefit here is that it might help with the cramps). Pregnancy concerns me and it's pretty much the only way I'll have sex.

My cat is eating her favorite kind of scone (blueberry). She's odd.

We were talking about friendships at one point because I always mention mine but he never mentions his (that concerns me). I mentioned Orange being my gay boyfriend. He said now I have a gay one and a straight one. My immediate response was "I do?" He said that if I wanted to I did. I said I wasn't ready for that leap yet. It's a big change in mentallity for me and I'm just not there yet. He was totally fine with it. He was pretty much totally fine with everything. And once I was there and we discussed my staying over I pretty much said whatever I wanted. Sometimes ittook me a while to get the actal words out but I did.

I actually want to gush. This is good and I am smiley. Must go get dressed and head to Mirandas. I have a comic to read on the bus. me. comics. penis touching. it's all a little strange.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you foxy minx! you just slipped in that "penis touching" and "comic book reading"....tsk tsk! i want more details. ps. congrats on the transformation-you're doing awesome!!

Celia said...

It's one thing describing my own sexual events but another thing when those events involve someone else.
That said, I'm sure I won't be able to resist giving more details. I'm still processing things.