Thursday, December 28, 2006

edited for title

What I don't like about using google to post is that it doesn't use my titles even though I've told it to. It does have spellcheck that works though.

The Filmmaker and I have been texting a bit all morning. Basically, last night I found out that a girl I know on Livejournal only is friends with one of his really good friends (they have a production company with some others). So I told him and his response was not to read his journal. I'm slightly curious now but won't go looking for it. He can go look at mine as much as he wants bt if he was to find this one I'd been quite distressed.

What else? I'm still feeling a bit sick today but much better than yesterday. I'm hoping as the day progresses it'll get even better. I'm trying to do this whole relaxed and fun thing tonight but if it hurts to move that'll be hard. I should have worn my yoga pants today. Oh, my boss said I'm never allowed to leave the company. Flattering but something else kind of worrisome too.

No comments: