Saturday, December 30, 2006

Confusion

1. I called him my boyfriend today, but it was to a stranger. I wasn't willing to call him that when talking to my sister.

2. Miranda and her man are hosting a few people at her house tomorrow night. Orange is invited but so is the Filmmaker. I haven't told filmmaker he's invited and Orange isn't sure if he wants to come.

3. I want to play scattergories.

4. My foot is asleep.

5. Tonight, I got the dinner I've been craving for nearly two weeks. My actual appetite is lacking though.

6. My cat is upset about something.

7. My nieces mom died. She's not my sister and she's not been around for years. My mom and baldie (my step dad) have custody of my niece. It's more of a loss of hope than a loss of a person right now. It's strange.

8. Something feels not right this evening. I'm not sure what though.

9. There's things I'm wanting to tell someone about filmmaker but that wouldn't be nice at all. They aren't bad things, bjust his personal things.

10. I really want some coke zero.

No comments: