Saturday, December 30, 2006

Speeding

I just kind of realized last night that in a about a week I've gone from questioning this relationship and it's potential to standing right in the middle of it. Some fear has crept back in I think.

While at Mirandas I texted him to see if he wanted to get together later in the evening. He ended up coming to pick me up and spent some time there meeting them. We then did a video store run and went back to his place. It was nearly midnight by this time. We watched the movie we rented the whole way through with no distractions.

The next few hours was basically see how close we could come to having sex, without actually having it and talking a lot about sex to keep ourselves aware of the fact that we weren't actually going to be having it. It was a bit frustrating but in the end we seem to be quite sexually compatible. We both fell alseep having had more than one orgasm and discovered many similar preferences.

A few things of note:
1.He is ok with me not using the boyfriend/girlfriend label, but for him, having sex pretty much means I have to. I think I'm ok with that and I have some time before it happens.
2.He snores, loudly. Loudly enough that I have problems sleeping through it. This is not something I've ever had to even consider before and I don't really know what if anything I should do.
3. Any reservations I thought I may have had about my body are completely non existant. It's a strange thing.
4. I have nearly nothing to compare it to but I have zero complaints about the size of his cock. Only excitement.
5. My head wants to spend tonight alone, but my body does not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. More than one orgasm apiece! You're good. He's good. I can't imagine what you two were doing without actually doing it but that's because I have no imagination when it comes to heterosex. Congratulations on his gigantic snuffleupagous weiner.

Snores, eh? This could be a problem. Did you talk to him about it yet? When you do, be gentle, as snorers can easily take confrontation personally.

I love the way you kiss and unabashedly tell! It's fun.

Hurry up and have a baby.