Sunday, December 24, 2006

A new look

I changed some things. Mostly just the colour scheme.

I am pretty much ready for tomorrow and monday. I still have to pack my overnight bag but that'll happen tomorrow before I leave. I also need to do dishes and take out the garbage before I leave so it's not all just sitting here for two days.

I'm definately getting my period in the next day or two, which sucks because I'll be in siginificant pain one of those days. I just can't forget to bring my painkillers. I wonder if my mom bought me a bottle of wine for tomorrow night? Are those two connected? Today the symptom was teariness. Wanting sex, back pain, and needing to cry all combine to be my indicator.

The Filmmaker and Orange are both out of town until Wednesday. Orange and I must work on some sort of plan for new years. I should see if anyone else I know is in need for plans still. As for the FIlmmaker, I'm kind of excited (oh my!) about Thursday. It feels kind of full of possibilites and I keep running scenarios through my head. It's leading me in all sorts of directions because he's planning the night and I don't know at all what those plans are.

Last night I ended up sleeping on the couch all night. I hope that doesn't happen again tonight and I'm thinking of maybe taking a tylenol or two (my doctor said this was ok) if the pain is bad again. I really want to sleep well and be super energized. I have big make-up plans for tomorrow. I'm also going to wear my demin mini skirt, with tights, because I feel awesome in it. I'm prepared for my mom to comment on it's inapprpriateness. 'Tis the season I guess.

I'm going to leave and watch Wuthering Heights now. I have no idea when I'll most next so Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments: