Sunday, December 17, 2006

Mornings

I'm awake, showered and eating breakfast. Today I'm at the art gallery playing with kids. My energy must be high and a coffee is required. I felt a bit sick last night and ended up not doing anything. No going out with a girl from my class or the Filmmaker. Or even staying in with the Filmmaker. I'm insistant that our next date will not be in my house. My thinking maybe the gallery because it puts me at ease, but then anything outside is fine.

Last night as I was hanging out alone (TV, sorting presents) I kind of wanted him to be there. I want him to talk about something other than film, but not feel the need to roll my eyes at it. It's definately not his problem. He can talk about things other than film but I'm having a hard time not being judgemental. And then he talks and I only have listen while I consider my own reaction. That's not good.

Today when I get home I have a bunch of soap to make. I'm also going to buy some wrapping paper and wrap the gifts I already have. I need one more thing for my niece and a lot more for my mom. It's under control though. I also need some stickers or something for tags.

No comments: