Thursday, December 21, 2006

What I didn't share

I just sent the FIlmamaker a nice long, but concise (as possible) email. I feel ok about it.

But what did I leave out? Anything superficial and anything about sex.

He's a myspace friend now. Friends can snoop. hmmm.

Orange asked me if I had issues about sex or if I just didn't want to have it with him.

The answer is that I have tons of issues and I'm not sure if I want to have it with him.

I do know that we can do more than we're doing without sex being the result.

Why am I wiritng these short statements?

So here's a quick summary of the general sex issues.

1. I'm used to just having it with myself. It's all about me.

2. I'm worried I'll be ____________ with another person involved.

3. Blank possibilities: confused, overhwelmed, lost, tense

4. What if I sleep with him and decide I don't really like him?

5. If I sleep with him it means I have a boyfriend. right?

ok, time to go to bed. I feel full of thoughts and conflicting information. I have work tomorrow and dinner plans. I'm tired. I really wanted this to be easy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think if you have sex with him that means he's your boyfriend. I think he's your boyfriend when you start calling him that.

Please let me know if I comment too much on your blog. I don't want to be some kind of blog hog.

Celia said...

I don't want him to be my boyfriend and I don't want to have sex with him. I feel like a bad person, which I know is wrong. Maybe I feel more unjustified than bad. hm.

And comment as much as you want.

Anonymous said...

you're not a bad person, what did i say about him not being attractive and that i'm judgemental and i think you should dump him?