Friday, December 15, 2006


I'm posting this from google so I don't log into it at work. I'm bored bored bored. I do have stuff to do but it's boring and frustrating. I'd rather be just bored. And I'm cold. It's cold outside and cold inside. It's so cold in my office I have my coat and scarf on which means I'll be super cold when I get outside.

People are coming over tonight and I don't feel excited (is this a theme?). My house is not as tidy as I want it to be and I have lots to do before people come over (tidy my room and the bathroom, dishes, move craft stuff off the table, vacuum, take out garbage, clean fridge). On top of it I just don't feel very well. I think my body is super mad at me for not feeding it well enough. Also, I went to get the Pandoro (Italian Christmas Cake) but they didn't have the exact type in the exact brand as I had in Italy so I was sad.

What else? The Filmmaker of course. Can't really blabber without including him. I was checking my myspace when he was over so he sent me to his. I didn't read it until yesterday. His religion is listed as "Christian - other". That deserves a question. I'm not sure when we're seeing each other next. That's kind of nice though. I know he has tomorrow off work but I said I had tentative plans even though I didn't. This was last weekend though when I was thinking I didn't want to see him again. I do now - want to see him, not have plans. Well I have plans to make soap and do some more Christmas shopping. Not real plans.

I think I want to do something other than watch a movie though. That's a routine easy to slip into and one with little opportunity to really talk. I need the talking to maintain my comfort and interest. Plus, I'm the one who keep suggesting movies. They're comfortable for me. And for him I suspect. I may text him tomorrow morning depending how I feel.

Last night we had this huge windstorm and it kept making me wake up. My windows were rattling so hard I was worried they were going to break. It was pretty crazy. But there's only an hour left in my day and I should finish the thing that's been frustrating me all day so I won't have to do it next week. Also, my boss only wants me here a day and a half next week so I have nearly the whole thing free because school is done for the holidays. That I an excited about.


No comments: