Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Coming to an end

The title ended up being a really sorry excuse for a pun but is not meant to be.

I am just now eating dinner. Then I will have a bath. A friend drew it to my attention that my stress the last few days could just be repressed sexual energy. I agreed, particularly this time of the month and all the extra indirect stimulation of being back in lectures and seeing hot boys or boys the smell good. Plus I still have not started writing the paper that is due tomorrow at 2 and I think it's all connected.

So in about 10 minutes i will sneak the sex toys out of their temporary hiding place in the closet and I will have a nice and relaxing bath. My body is already getting excited by just the plan.

Although if anyone read the comments I'm sure this will not affect my need to really make a day of it on the weekend.

2 comments:

Delgar said...

Sounds like fun. I'd pay for the movie. :)

Where is your mother during this time of sex toy lust?

Celia said...

In my room reading. Hence said activities taking place in the bathroom.