Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Procrastination

I hope you all like reading random stuff about me. I talked to a guy tonight (see the lack of the word boy which usually means no sex/dating interest) but he's really nice and smart and tall. I'm wearing new jeans and they are a bit big in the waist so until I wash them they sit so low on my hips. Good becasue it shows of my tattoo and makes my ass look good, but bad becasue I really don't like my tummy right now.

Anyways, tonight's a lost cause for studying but I'm going to try to sleep early so I have lots of study time tomorrow. Instead I'm making chips and going to fill out two surveys that I recevied from Paul. He does not know about the blog and will not find out about it, but I'll email them to him. I feel bad not replying, but feel bad forwarding stuff to my friends. If anyone wants to reciprocate on their blogs let me know in the comments so I can come and read them. Oh, there's also two of them and some questions will be left unanswered, and reasonably so as you will soon see why.

QUESTION SET UNUS

1. First name? No chance.
2. Were you named after anyone? My mother once dated someone and it was his last name.
3. Do you wish on stars? no but I love looking at them.
4. When did you last cry? Sunday. A lot.
5. Do you like your handwriting? Love it.
6. What is your favourite lunch meat? This is not a vegetarian friendly question.
7. What is your birth date? January 8, 82.
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? TLC's CrazySexyCool
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? On most days
10. Do you have a journal? 3 of them but one is currently being neglected and another is very specific.
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? not so much any more.
12. What are your nicknames? People really just use my name. A few friends call me kitten or muffin though.
13. Would you bungee jump? I could be talked into it by the right person I think.
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I have two pairs of shoes that lace up. one yes, one no.
15. Do you think that you are strong: Yup. all sorts of ways.
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavour? cookie dough.
17. Shoe Size? 7 uk/9 canada
18. Red or pink? pink!
19. Your least favorite thing about yourself? My legs or the fact that I procrastinate a lot.
20. Who do you miss most? I think I miss my flatmate from home the most but only becasue she's not coming to visit me anymore.
21. Do you want everyone you send this to, send it back? Well id didn't send it to a bunch of people so no.
22. What color underwear and shoes are you wearing? Pink and barefeet. The shoes I was wearing are blue.
23. What are you listening to right now? British Sea Power (whose new album is great)
24. What was the last thing you ate? veggie dogs
25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? dark pink - magenta.
26. What is the weather like right now? It was super nice out today but it's night now. A tiny cold but clear.
27. Last person you talked to on the phone? Victoria
28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their hair? I don;t know really. I suck at actually looking at people or remembering them. I'm more liekly to remember if someone was articulate than what they looked like.
29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yup.
30. Favorite Drink? Orange Juice. Good at all times.
31. Favorite Sport? I love watching (ice) hockey and miss it so. Swimming to do but I couldn't tell you when the last time I swam was.
32. Hair Color? Brown when it's natural.
34. Do you wear contacts? no, but I have coloured ones at home because of my job.
35. Favorite Food? Japanese food.
36. Last Movie You Watched? La Haine. I saw it tonight.
37. Favourite Day Of The Year? The days I feel most comfortable with myself.
38. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Scary movies if they are actually scary and don't make me think of embarrassing myself while making an ill-advised drunk phone call to a guy I was dating and ended up speaking with his flatmate instead.
39. Summer Or Winter? Spring
40. Hugs OR Kisses? Hugs.
41. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Cheesecake of any kind
42. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? No one.
43. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? No one.
44. Living Arrangements? A flat with 4 girls who are dirty and not in a good way. In canada I share with my darling flatmate and my adorable cat.
45. What's your favorite book(s): Metamorphoses (Ovid), Public Love (Cooley and Spade) and City of Glass (Douglas Coupland)
46. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Crap about the complex I live in. In canada it's a monet print.
47. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? I have no TV but I did go see the Aviator.
48. Favorite Smells? Angel by Theirry Mugler, vanilla and lime
49. Favorite Sounds? obsense moaning and breathlessness. This is a weird question. I really like the sound of people winning prizes on TV shows.
50. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles.
51. What's the furthest you've been from home? Home is so funny for me right now. I'd say Italy, but I kind of consider the UK home so that would make California furthest. Hmmm.
52. Do you have a special talent? I wouldn't say special but I can do tons of stuff that not everyone can do.
53. What is your ringtone? I have no mobile here and at home it's a certain piano scale where every key of one octave is played. I made it myself.
54. What is the best thing about the person who sent you this? Let's just say he's good enough that he's one of the brits I will be keeping in touch with when I go back to Canada.
55. Anything else you want to include? I'm sure anything missing will be on the next one.

QUESTION SET DUO

Spell your first name backwards: Nope for this one too.
The story behind your msn name: Well my blog name is based on a shakespeare character.
Where do you live? Somewhere in the midlands of UK, or Vancouver, Canada.
3 words that sum you up: Observant, Creative, Sensitive.

{DESCRIBE YOUR}
[Wallet]: usually a broze vintage cigarette case for cards and a silk pouch for cash.
[Hairbrush]: Small and blue.
[jewellery you wear daily]: Black silicone plugs in my lobes and several hoops in various parts of my ears.
[Pillow cover]: Dark purple sateen cotton from home.
[Coffee cup]: I don't drink coffe by I have two tea mugs. One is cream and says mug on it and the other is white and has green, blue and purple circles on it.
[CD in stereo right now]: All my CD's are on the computer and I listen to them randomly. Right now Nirvana is one.
[What you are wearing now]: Jeans, thong, sports bra (both pink) and a black mesh tank top.
[Hair]: long, wavy and needing to be coloured.
[In my mouth]: just the normal stuff.
[In my head]: see the last question.
[Eating]: Nothing. Drinking Mango juice.
[Some of your favourite movies]: He Loves me, he loves me not, Dirty dancing, The Red Violin, Edward Scissorhands. Tons more really.
[Something you're looking forward to]: Having term be over.
[Something that you are very afraid of?]: I fear a lot. I'm afriad of being lost - in many differnt ways.

[Do you like candles]: I get in candle moods sometimes.
[Do you believe in a thing called love]: of course
[Do you believe in soul mates]: Not that we each have only one
[Do you believe in forgiveness]: Yes. I do but it's hard to actually act on that belief sometimes.
[If you could have any animal for a pet]: A lamb. I know it's pretty possible but not in the city and I will always live in the city. Plus I'd want it to stay a lamb forever.
[Where wouldn't you mind relocating to?]: Where I am now.
[What are some of your favourite pig out foods?]: Crisps and chocolate milk.
[What's something you wish you could understand better?]: Why I react to some things the way I do.
[Anyone you miss that you haven't seen in a long time?]: I guess I don;t miss too many epole because I know I'll see them soon.

{In the last 24 hours, have you)
[Cried:] nope so yay for me!
[Gotten sick:] nope.
[Sang:] always.
[Eaten:] yes.
[Felt stupid:] Yup (see previous blog post).
[Hugged someone:] I don;t know when the last time I hugged some one was. Maybe that's why I chose them over kisses.
[Wanted to tell someone you loved them]: certainly not.
[Met sum1 new]: Technically but I didn't learn their names.
[Talked to an ex]: no.
[Talked to someone you have a crush on]: no. no crush currently. At least that's what I'm telling myself.
[Fought with your parents]: of course not.
[Dreamed about someone you can't be with:] haha. I am so fucked up.
[Are you centre of attention or the wallflower:] a little bit of both.
[What type of automobile do you drive]: I don;t drive.
[Would u rather be with friends or on a date:]: with friends because there's no one I really want to date right now.
[Do you like being around people:] More than I thought I did a year ago.
[Who have you known the longest:] I haven't known anyone in the UK very long. In Canada I'd have to go with the judgemental friend who lives with her boy.
[Who has the coolest siblings?] My flatmate at home.
[What do you think of the person who sent this to you:] I hate theses questions. I only think good things.

Ok. that is enough. My chips should be ready and I have reading to attend to. Goodnight all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did it. xoxo.