Thursday, April 07, 2005

Doing nothing

Ok, so I am being totally lazy. I haven't even touched the notes beside me. I have considered bringing them with me though and writing while on the trip. Late nights in B&B's or something like that. Or while on trains and in the car. It'll get done. They always do. I still have all day tomorrow to do it as well so surprisingly I'm not really concerned.

I've been wearing my sleep dress around today and, combined with the good music, I fell all sexy and dance-y. It's really short though and whenever I lean down to check what I have cooking in the oven I'm positive that if anyone walk into the kitchen too much of me will be on display. At least I can hear when someone comes down the hall to the kitchen.

My packing is much more done. Well all the stuff I want to take other than make-up and the like is piled into the suitcase. It doesn't all fit, but should once it's folded and sorted. I'm taking too much stuff though I think. Oh well. That's what tomorrows for. Plus I know I'll come back with an extra bag of stuff. That's how my vacations work.

ok, I'm going to go and keep reading randomness on the internet. The only reason I'm not writing my paper is because I don't know how I'm answering the question. I understand everything I've taken notes on and I understand the question I'm just not sure what I think about it all yet. If I had that it would be easy. I might go to bed early again.

No comments: