Thursday, April 07, 2005

Sleeping Early

Well three orgasms later I was not asleep so I checked my email. It tunrs out Martha's album (I've linked to her before and I will again) is getting great reviews and I order you all to go out and buy it. I am going to when I'm in London. SHe has an amazing voice and great lyrics and I want her album to sell. Or if she's doing a gig near you go fucking see it. She's not that big yet so it's likely to not be expensive at all. Her show here is under 10.00. So buy and go!

The other email is from a wonderful Canadian friend telling me and some other who no longer live there that she has been accepted into art school on the opposite side of Canada from me. I love this girl and I am so immensly happy for her.

Hoever, her wonderfulness got me thinking about how much I don't want to go to the uni I am going to be at in Canada. I never really thought about going anywhere else until I came here and I don't know if I'd pick the school if I didn't live there and it wasn't my only option without moving to Eastern Canada, which I wouldn't really consider.

But I really should go to bed. I should write my home uni advisor an email though becasue I have no idea what to take next or or how to get a degree there. SOmething has been sitting in the back of my mind the would mean way mroe time there than I want and I'm trying not to think it's a possibilty but I'm going to have to face it soon.

England has so not seen the end of me, and I have not seen nearly enough of it.

I really want to fuck someone again today. The world I created for myself to live in is a crazy one. I want to make a comment about copius amounts of lube but I'm not going to. You all have imaginations and I think I've helped them along plenty already. Ok, I should go. I should also know better than to post when I'm like this. I'm excited but stressed and I really should sleep.

2 comments:

Delgar said...

Yes, we all have imaginations but we always want more descriptions. :)

Anyway, I feel your pain. I really want a weekend full of action and I know that's not going to happen. How depressing.

Hope your day is going well.

Celia said...

I feel silly when I write descriptions. Or maybe it's self-conscious. I'm working on it.

Maybe she'll return from the workshop with a renewed spirt and interest in all things sex. It's possible...

That it is and you too as always.