Tuesday, April 19, 2005

success?

Well new locations and positions and things said under my breath, but my breating is deeper and more relaxed now. However, I feel like a nap but it's kind of late to nap and I have a paper to write. I'm thinking like a two hour nap and then get up and do the paper. I so lack motivation. And usually I have it all written and sorted in my head but this one I don't, which is more scary considering it's long and important.

The stress about leaving really affects my work. And I really don't like the new lube I got. That might just be becasue of the water though. I'm not a bit fan of water and wanking unless the water is causing the stimulation very directly. I really need a nap I think. I almost fell asleep doing some reading for a seminar this afternoon. I should have come home and napped.

Maybe I'll read my notes and do an outline. Go to sleep and write tomorrow starting early in the morning. I was up at about 5 am this morning.

No comments: