Monday, April 25, 2005

Monday Monday

Well I'm feeling better today. Had a wonderful seminar with the cute/dork ph.d student. Everyone was talking and really into the discussion. The lecture I had right after is for the same module and was also really good. I also spent some time in the library which was needed.

I had a hard time falling asleep last night and was feeling really anxious about my mom's luggage. I'd be a huge mess if that happened so I can only imagine how freaked she is about it. Usually it just gets on the wrong plane though and they find it in a day or so and get it back to the right airport. Hopefully she'll hear something soon. It would suck if they couldn't find them so much.

Tonight is going to be a reading and studying night. I'm going to go make some chips now and just relax for a bit. I'm actually surprisingly tired. Time to take my day clothes off and put my London t-shirt on. Maybe I should have said sloth was my sin of choice. I don't really consider it a sin though and don't like to define my life in Christian terms so, ya. SLoth is not a sin. Nor is lust or gluttony which are also activities I like to partake in.

4 comments:

Delgar said...

Mmmm Slothy, Gluttonous, Lusty goodness!

Enjoy reading and getting busy with your Slothy, Lusty self.

Delgar said...

Wait does that mean that your horny and hungry but to lazy to do anything about it? :)

Delgar said...

Wait does that mean that your horny and hungry but to lazy to do anything about it? :)

Celia said...

If I'm feeling too lazy to do something it'll be the reading -not the eating or wanking.

I'm really not as lazy as that makes me sound and I'm a good student. Really. I'm actually trying to finish a craft project but I've decided to keep the craftiness talk somewhere else.