Wednesday, April 27, 2005

A different kind of easy

About 10 minutes ago I hear a knocking at the door of my flat. I don't want to answer it but it's loud and knocks twice and I'm pretty sure no one else is home. I put a hoodie on becasue the tank I'm wearing is covering very little and I'm wearing no bra. I'm also still in pyjama pants and haven't washed my face or brished my hair yet today.

So I answer the door and it's a rep from one of thr groups on campus selling tickets to a all-girls charity thing tonight (Ann summers party/fuskerware/dildos and lingerie). So I say no thanks becasue I have plans (Which I do) and he askes whaat they are so I explain and he tries to convince me that this would be more fun. But them this exchange occurs:

Him: What could be more fun than playing with dildos and fuzzy handcuffs?

My head: oh, I do that plenty already.

Me: I just laugh and mumble something about not wanting to embarrass myself, which I probably did anyways.

He goes on and says he'd go but he can't and something about how I should go because I seem really nice. I stick to my plans with Lilly and scotman and the bunch though and say thanks and he leaves. I close the door and walk down the hall with a big grin.

And now I want to go just because he said I seemed nice but it's not like he'll even be there. So compliment me and be sweet and I suddenly smile and relax and feel hot and good and I warm right up. It's really that easy. But that in itself might be a problem. I melt at boys being nice.

Plus it's not like I have money to actually buy sex toys and I'm not going on my own. I did call VIctoria and mention it telling her if she wanted to go to call me but she's at work and I leave for the film in a bit over an hour from now. ANd all sex toy party is going to do is make me wank more than I already do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love, dont forget that most toys at those parties arent silicone. and when you ask questions about you know, the ability for non-silicone materials to RETAIN DISEASES!!!, the host usually has no idea what you're talking about. xoxo.