Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Sore and procrastinating

Yesterday I was hapily wanking in my bed. Then, right in the middle of my orgasm the muscles in my nexk seized up and caused me much pain. I was so not impressed. I realized I was in a weird position, half leaning against the wall, which I didn't have to be in but fucking hell. My neck and shoulders are still sore today too.

I had dreams last night about ballet. Starting to dance again and my shoes being uncomfortable and not feeling like it, but feeling pressured to. I also had a dream where I had to discect something for a class and it really upset me and I couldn't do it, but I was being forced to. So I cried and ran from the room screaming. I also had a dream the incluided looking at books in a library.

The dreams of being pushed to do something I don't want to do are easily explain by either my June trip to Greece when I'd rather stay in the UK, or just going home in general. I don't think I can link it to all the sex thoughts of yesterday.

I still haven't started my paper. I have put all my notes and stuff beside me on the desk so that I have to see them as I chose to not work on it. I don't know if that will help. I might do laundry today. Maybe a bit of crafting when survivor finishes downloading. Or, miraculously I might decide to do what is best and start my paper. Who knows.

2 comments:

Delgar said...

You should really start your paper. :)

Just as I should really do some work. Although I plan to right after I have a tasty meal.

Celia said...

I am going to work on my bibilography. That always makes me feel better when it's complete and it's easiest.

Baby steps or something like that.