Monday, April 18, 2005

I need to talk

Do you have any idea how hard it is to talk/write/read about sex when you have your mother in your room? Well if not I'll teell you that it's impossible. I'm behind on the reading as it is and one more week is going to give me more procrastination material than I can handle. Especially because I have other things I need to be doing.

I'm also going to be getting my period some time this week and seeking release will not be simple. I'm going to have to get used to wanking in this shower and doing it fast with no vibe. A challenge I am more than willing to accept really
so maybe I shouldn't be frustrated but consider it a learning experience that will add a new skill to my list.

The downstairs boys walked by my window and I slumped in my chair so if they didn't talk to me I could believe it was because they didn't see me rather than didn't want to talk to me. But by slumping they couldn't see me so wouldn't know I was here if they wanted to talk to me. I really need to forget this 13 year old behaviour.

I talked to classclown and was happy. Not crushing though which is bloddy brilliant. The dreams have stopped as well. He was the first of my friends I've seen since I've been back though and that was nice. He didn't work for our fun lecture either and has a paper due tomorrow he hasn't started, so we will likely spend some time in the computer lab tomorrow as I also have a paper to write.

Lots oof hot football fans in Cardiff by they were drunk as we were there the day of the first FA cup semi-final match. Drunk but hot. And I was tired and with my mother. Such is life I guess.

7 comments:

Delgar said...

I have every confidence that you'll be able to wank quietly in the shower!

Good luck!

Celia said...

It's nice to know you have confidence in my abilities.

Delgar said...

If anyone can get you off in the shower, it's most definately yourself.

You just need to want it really, really badly and it will happen. :)

Celia said...

I was thinking that maybe I'll just hold back and make a day-long event or something next weekend.

My first Ice-cream and wanking festival?

I need to get out more I think.

Delgar said...

Wow, like a Wankapooloza!

An all day wank fest. Everyone can join in and enjoy.

Soon, I'm going to have a six week long wank fest. Not that I don't have to do a lot of wanking as is, but for six weeks it will be a guarantee. :)

Celia said...

Ah, the joys of having a sex drive...

Unknown said...

uiiiiiiii love masturbation
disk sexo