Monday, April 04, 2005

Mulling It Over

I'm just watching some American Idol then I've got to head to the library to finish my research. Also to Sainsbury's because I have very little food and will need snacks to get through the paper writing.

I was thinking about my dreams with classclown and what my brain is trying to tell me. I sometimes have dreams about the Artist in sexual or couple-y ways and I know that they are about wanted to feel completely loved. So taking that type of idea I think dreams of him are about wanting to feel like I'm worthy of flirting with. That sounds kind of silly but it works in my head, becasue it's not related to who I'm dreaming about but how they make me feel, and it's that feeling that I want.

This is just another short one because it's getting late and I need to hsower before I go to the library.

4 comments:

Delgar said...

Well I'm glad that you had a good weekend!

You deserved it. :)

Celia said...

Thank you. I hope yours went good as well.

Delgar said...

Just posted about it. :)

Delgar said...

So when are we going to find out about your fantablous weekend?