Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I'm late

Well I've spent the day home on my own. I should have went out to turn my paper in but it is not done. Right now it's good but 350 words over the limit and one section is a dit disorganized. It information is good but need to make it flow a bit more. My mother is out sightseeing and I am expecting her back soon. We're going out for dinner with Lily tonight.

I've been taking breaks from the writing and editing by catching up on my internet reading. That means some sex content. Which means I'm feeling a little hot. My mother is coming home soon and If I'm about to cum and the door bell thing rings I'll be so displeased.

However, good vibe news is I got rechargable batteries! They were mainly for my camera but super good news for the vibe situation. Batteries are expensive and I, unsurprisingly, go through a large amount of them. Also when I was in the shower last night I was thinking that my next sex toy purchase (assuming I have no one around to fuck and can't buy two person toys) is going to be waterproof. I won't have any actual money for a while but I can still plan can't I.

Ok. I'm going to save my paper, take off some clothes and have me a super quick orgasm on my floor.

No comments: