Sunday, April 24, 2005

surrounded

There are girls lying outside on blankets and it's making me feel self-conscious even though I'm in my flat and happy. They're all in skirts or pants with tanks or bikini tops and small waists and perfect skin and shiny hair and blah blah blah.

I'm waiting for Victoria to get home from work and call me. Otherwise I've drank a bunch of tea, crafted, had a shower, had ice cream and danced around my room. I'm still wearing my London t-shirt and nothing else. I'm comfortable on my own.

Sometimes it's shocking to me how I can feel so sexy and gorgous one minute and totally unattractive and dorky the next. Like literaly one minute to the next. I think the formal is tomorrow and I'm not sure what I'm going to wear. Either way I'll have to shave my legs and do something cute with my hair.

No comments: