Friday, April 29, 2005

Late or Early?

Well last night was obviously successful.

Bar 1: On campus. Drinking double vokda and orange juice. Two guys behind the bar know me. One I can not figure out for the life of me how I know him but he is hot and that makes it even harder to understand. I saw him on campus today and realized I did a presentation with him in Feburary for a seminar. I feel like a total retard for not remembering him becasue we have at many conversations.

Bar 2: I hug scotsman when he decides he does want to come out with us but mostly because it means Lily will come. We taxi into the city in two cars because there are a lot of us. It's 60's and 70's night at this bar when a girl who was with us (gorgeous and great clothes) could get us in for free. I drank some generic vodka ice drink because it was on sale. I had one shot of tequila and blame the headache I had this morning completely on it. No lime or salt either. We danced a lot and had tons of fun.

Boy 1: He is part of a group of guys that was sitting in a booth next to us. HE started talked to dakota and I. She was more drunk than me though and was speaking with a crazy british accent, she calles it her Oliver Twist voice. He said he thought I was american and then didn't get my wizard of oz reference and I kind of shunned him because of it saying something about my friends all being film students. At the end of the night I sat back down beside him and apologized for being rude if I was. We talked but I have no idea what about. I was touching his leg more than wouldn't have been appropriate had I not been so smashed. He took his mobile out. I would like to think he was going to ask for my number but I have no idea if it's true. He did ask my name though. I'm pretty sure I didn't ask his. He was actually from the place I live and not a student, which is not usually the type of person I meet. He was tall and had really short hair that was maybe light brown. He was wearing a blue shirt with a white logo of somesort on it. Someone called me and I tok of saying I'd be right back, but I never was.

Boy 2: This guy was a friend of the last one. Not as attractive and I don't remember what we talked about. I was much less flirty with this boy and just more conversational and opinionated I think.

Boy 3: This guy was actually in the group of people I was with. We talked about his dissertation topic, tattoos and piercings. He bought me the tequila which is why I didn't refuse. He was sweet and really hot and smart it seems. I was drunk and interrupted him a lot. But I interrupt people when I like them and am confortable. No big hopes though. He's almost too cool and hot for me. Kind of makes me think he could be like two of my friends at home who share a name. Like all the girls like them and think they're hot so they just don't respond to it and feel it's tiresome. I hate that. Potential friend at least. It would be nice to meet him sober though.

That's it for me for now. Tomorrow is another big night out as it's scotsmans birthday festivities. Dinner, film and dancing. I have to finish the second armwarmer that I am making to wear tomorrow and hopefully I'll have time to make a scarf to match Then I won't take a coat with me which would be really nice. That also depends of the weather is as good as it was today.

No comments: