Thursday, April 21, 2005

Two more days

Well I got a bit spoiled today in terms of having things bought for me. Jeans, a skirt, two pairs of shoes, two bags and two shirts. I also felt pretty cute in general today aside from all the shopping. We also bought a bunch of stuff at Sainsbury's to save me a bit of money. Over all quite good.

Tomorrow afternoon we head back to London and I won't be back here until Saturday evening. But then I am no longer sharing my space and that will make me happy in many ways. ALso, next week is a formal dinner and club night afterwards that Victoria and I are going to. There was one last term and it was crazy fun so hopefully it will be again. I'm thinking of being less formal though so I can be more relaxed and drink more at the party afterwards. We'll see.

I'm in full cramps mode right now and just chilling with my pain killers and some ice cream (on sale it was) reading transcripts. It's really going to suck sleeping on the floor tonight but it is thankfully the last time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love, rumour has it that denim is the new evening/formal wear in vancouver. oh, i love how the block highlights the van-city trends. mmm. pair with unprentious flats and a nice top (maybe a bit long and flowy and shit) and lots of beautiful mac makeup. tossle that hair and get em. xoxo.

Celia said...

I'm thinking of doing my new green crocheted flats, my new black skirt with an asymetrical hem and black embroidery with a black off the shoulder shirt. Then, when I'm in London this weekend picking up a cheap shawl that matches the green shoes. Then smokey eyes with a sparkly green base. All very matchy-matchy but I like it.
I feel kind of obligated to wear a skirt though. Plus I feel killer in skirts.

Denim as formal in Van kicks ass. It's been here for a while, I just have no good slinky or flowy tops right now and certainly no money to purchase.

Anonymous said...

oh love, it sounds too fabulous. take lots of pictures and show me. and then we'll sling on the jeans and rock the west end. or coal harbour. ive always wanted to go to the crime lab. i hear they have the strongest drinks in town. mmmhmmm. xoxo.