Wednesday, April 06, 2005

stuff being done

Well it has been an exciting hour. I finihsed my bibilography and it is quite good. I usually have really good bibilographies so at least I know I' won't lose marks there. I also found out that the wonderful Martha Wainwright who just released an album this week is going to be playing in my city in June and I could seriously not be more excited about it. I'm actually going to pay the rediculously inflated UK CD prices I love her that much.

I'm seeing the second rainbow of the day out the window and the wind is blowing like crazy. I can hear the rain on the windows too. It's nice. My neck still hurts like mad. I'm going to go make something to eat too.

But I have a dilemma. I opened my course outline where my essay topic it and it seems that when I first talked to my instructors about the topic I was receomended a book to read to understand the concept I was writing about. Now it doesn't involve the specific context of the discussion but would be good background on general theory. I must have forgot about it though because I haven't read it. SHould I go to the library and flip through it? I really don't want to and feel I have a good grsp on the topic but will it look bad to not have it on the bibilography?

Bloody fucking hell I say. I'm going to put some tofu in the oven and start some laundry. I deserve a break. (HA!)

No comments: