Friday, July 01, 2005

Added Information

1. I am going through all my pictures of the year and I will be printing up my favorite hundred or so. Considering I have some 1200 pictures that I have taken since September that should be amusing.

2. I am in love with Craig Furguson (a scot). He hosts late late night after David Letterman (who I really dislike). He replaced Craig Kilborn (I had a huge crush on him) sometime in the last few years when I wasn't watching TV. I think it's partly my yearning for the accent but he's so funny and has cool guests too.

3. I sat on my roofdeck for a few hours this evening with Titania and crafted. We brought the laptop up so we could listen to music and the sun was shining and it was very nice.

4. I spent $140.00 on a flat iron yesterday and I love it even though it was stupid-expensive. It works so well and the added confidence of adoring my brilliantly straight hair is so worth it.

5. I smell like sunsceen and I like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the smell of sunscreen.

Anonymous said...

ohmygod! you have to let me flatten out my loopie de loops. xoxo midge