Friday, July 15, 2005

Complaints

1. Well the weather was supposed to be great this weekend but it looks like the forecast has moved forward a day. So today they're expecting rain and tomorrow clouds then the sun I was expecting is on SUnday and Monday. I hope the weather people are wrong and it brightens up a lot this afternoon.

2. Titania went to the boy's house and stayed last night and itsn't home yet and I'm a bit irritated. Maybe unreasonably though. Basically this is a super hard weekend for me and I'm feeling really alone about it. Also she knows about Reginas brother and that it means I have to go to work this morning but she's not here yet to pack everything we need for the weekend. I'm a planner and this stresses me out. Plus the dishes aren't done and I understand why she doesn't feel like doing them with her job and all but they can't stay like that all weekend. I just hate that he is the only thing tht motivates her but she's not trying to find anything ele. And really all he motivates her to do is to go out with him. That to me is not how someone should make you feel. They should make all parts of your life better and more exciting or at least more bearable. They should make you want to be a better version of yourself. But I guess they are just casual and you can't expect much. But she hasn't followed up on the jobs she applied for and that's just killing her own chances to get away from her shitty job that she hates.

I really just want her to be happy with her life and not just a stupid guy. A stupid guy can be part of it and certainly not all.

3. I'm just sad and tearful and have a lot to do but I'm only half thinking and she's chosen spending the morning with him instead of helping me. I'm kind of hurt.

No comments: