Wednesday, July 20, 2005

From Yesterday

I started writing a post yesterday but I had no motivation to finish it but it wasn't that interesting anyways. Titania is out for the night so I am going to have a nice peaceful wank in my bed when this is done and I read a few of my regular blogs. I have tons of things I need to do on a practical level and on a work level and I feel really busy and short on time.

I am also currently hating my mobile company (Bell Mobility) who I normally really like. Their online account management stuff is stupid and confusing. My brand new phone broke so I have a crappy loaner and am being charged like 70.00 to get the other phone fixed becasue it's passed the 30 day warranty. Plus I have this giant bill.

I did feel good at work today. I was there and working a full 7 hours which feels really quite impressive and I feel ok about doing that all this week and next. I know I actually have it really easy but I'm just not used to it so it's been an adjustment. Olive will be back on Friday which is good too.

I've been thinking a bunch about my nipples recently. It's kind of weird and I'm not sure why. I am contemplating peircings again whcih is pretty silly of me. I am also just thinking about how they look and how I feel about it and how they affect the state of my breasts as a whole. Like colour, shape, placement. It's all randomly floating around my head. Nothing coherent or focused.

I am also without the finaicial ability to shop right now and without a guy to gush over or even to contemplate. Both of which will lead to me feeling understimulated and depraved if I don't fill the gap. I have lots of crafting to do and lots of paper work/sorting to do so I guess that will actually happen. I'm having a big garage sale in a few weeks so I have a whole storage room to go through as well as my hallways which is filled with stuff from my dad's flat. Not as exciting as guys and shopping but it needs to be done. Once the hallway is empty we are going to have a house re-warming party.

1 comment:

Delgar said...

mmmm niples....