Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Did I mention?

1. I loved my outfit today. Straight hair, green sparkley eye shadow, sheer yellow wide neck, 3/4 length shirt over turquoise tank, turquoise warp skirt, ballet flats.

2. I have my smartballs in action as I type. I'm getting more used to them and fears of them slipping out are quickly dissipating. I will surely venture to wear them out at some point in the future.

3. I love SILK brand chocolate soy milk so much. Warmed up for a bit in the microwave aand it's so bloody good.

4. On Sunday I'm going to the pride parade with Titania and some other friends. We're doing breakfast on Davie first which will be great fun. We'll probably hang out the whole day on the beach because it will be fun.

5. I really want a skirt at Banana Republic but didn't buy it despite having some extra money and being downtown after work. It's even on sale and pink and silk. I might buy it later in the week if it's still there.

6. I bought hair dye today (on sale!) but it's bright red instead of my normal purple-black. I'm not going to do it for a few more weeks I think it's good to have around. I'm interested to see how I like the colour change. The black has been pretty standard for the last 3 years or so.

7. I'm feeling done with any interest I've had in C and it's time to find someone who hasn't been involved with a friend of mine and now it's awkward.

8. Chatton and I are restarting our business under a new name. We will oficially start on Saturday and I am excited.

9. I'm trying to sleep early so I get used to getting up when I'll have to in September so I've got to run to get ready for bed. I also am in need of an orgasm tongiht which means getting in bed extra early.

10. I really want everyone to vote in the poll on the side. Please. It'll make me happy.

No comments: