Friday, July 08, 2005

Back In Bed

Written around 1:40 in the afternoon:

It's kind of cold in my falt so I just want to stay curled up in my warm down comforter and spend all day here. I did get up for a bit to eat and watch a downloaded episode of 30 Days, whichc was quite good. Now I am back in my bed. I actually was woken up by the cat wanting out this morning so I opened the back door that is right at the end of my bed and I could hear the rain and it was really nice.

I just let the cat out again and accidentally caught her tail in the door. She's a little freaked out to come back in. Ok, she's come back in now because a cat that likes to beat her up is on the deck. Also, she does not seem to be upset with me so that's good.

Last night I had a dream where A bunch of my friends were on a bed at my flat and were naked or partially naked and then I started to play and suck their breasts and nipples but then another friend callled to say she was on her way over and I knew she would not approve of the behaviour so we all got back dressed. Then everyone was hungry but I felt too lazy to cook so people were picking things out of the cupboards to cook for themselves.

Later in the evening:

I was supposed to go to a show tonight but after many tears shed after a conversation with my mom, not an argument at all, and Titania not going out and realizing that if we were to make it to the show we'd have to leave in like 20 minutes and neither of us had eaten we decided against going. Instead we ate out again and watched the office special.

I could spend a bit typing out details of my conversation with C but I think it's enough that I approached him, we did talk over the course of the night, he said he'd watch for the DVD I want to arrive in and that he'd give me a discount if he's in when I buy stuff. All good stuff but nothing super exciting. I am going to try to keep very relaxed about it.

No comments: