Friday, July 22, 2005

Coming Home

I am so happy it's Friday but it's not like the weekend is full of excitement or the week was that bad. Well I'm going to a BBQ at Chatton's tonight but I'm not sure who's going to be there or if it'll be fun or just a bunch of people getting stoned and being boring. I'm bringing a huge bottle of gin so I'm hoping for fun.

I am so sweaty right now and need to decide what to wear tonight. All my skirts are dirty right now but it's way too hot out to wear pants. I was wearing them today but I took them off after my 10 minute walk home and they are so gross. I couldn't imagine even contemplating jeans.

I am currently listening to The Dawn and Drew Show. I found them on iTunes but they are a podcast that's been around for a while. They are super funny and I'm hooked to listening to them. I've also been listening to the CBC Radio 3 Podcast and it's stellar too.

I'm feeling passive today. I was feeling that way last night too. I was wanking and it was so not about actually being aroused or even thinking about sex. It was just a tension reliever. It went really quick too. BUt then it was like nothing. No release. no good feeling. Just time to go to bed. I think it has to do with getting back to work and not feel as excited about my world. I only have 5 weeks before school starts too.

I'm eating pita and artichoke dip but I am going to go have a shower. I hate getting dressed right after a shower because I feel all moist and uncomfortable. I'll be back and I'll write more.

Ok, back now. All towel-wrapped and not gross and sticky. I'm supposed to leave like in the next 10 minutes but that's so not going to happen. I put my new smart balls in for the first time. I had some thoughts of wearing them tonight but they're not in super comfortably and that would just irritate me all night. I might consider it another time when I get used to them.

I've decided what to wear (black wrap dress with pink tank, flipflops and fancy earrings) but I'm not sure what to do with my hair. I have to decide soon though. I don't even know where chatton lives though. It's new since I've been home and I've never been there. I know in genereal where it is but who knows other than that.

I wanked in the shower and thought of C despite him being off my mind for quite a while. There's not a big chance that he'll be around tonight because he's not Chatton's friend so I'm not too sure what prompted it. Maybe my saxually passivity was started with the stuff about midge. I only think that because it's like something that isn't entirely impossible (even if it's not likely or possible) and honestly that's not something I'm used to.

None of that made any sense really. I'm going to go get ready to go becasue I shouldn't be too late. I'd be irritated if it was my BBQ. I'll report later. or something.

No comments: