Sunday, July 24, 2005

Continuing

I spent yesterday on my own just doing things that kept me warm and distracted. I'm going out with Miranda this afternoon. We're going shopping but I have no money so I won't be doing any actual shopping. We talked this morning and I just unloaded. I feel like I'm doing that to most of my friends when I talk to them and then I feell bad. I might head downtown early and see if I can take some books out of the library about grieving. I have $39.00 of fines so I'm not sure if they'll let me take anything out.

I had a dream about guys and friends and dancing and not knowing what I want or wanting something that doesn't want me and not connecting with people who want me. My female friends were trying to sort me through it and then there was people sobering up to drive us home and bands people missed. It was a mishmash of things.

No comments: