Friday, July 08, 2005

Drunk in Vancouver

It's finally happened. In so many ways.

Yes, Midge is the friend I am fantasizing about on a fairly regular basis and with some thought and avoidance for a few days I might actually think is a good idea in real life should we still actually be in the same places we are now. sexsually frustrated and without any other possible prospects. I think we talk about sex enough that it could be very decent and we have four more months to increase that success rate. I probably wouldn;t be saying this if I wasn't drunk and if not for the following but both are true and I am thinking that the best thing will eb a true result. Email me darling.

I want to wank so bad right now but Titania is home and not asleep yet. A very long, intesnse and lingering orgasm will happen in the morning no matter what I might do once this post is complete.

BUT accomplishment of the evening really involves the party which was great. It renewed my faith in some people here that I was kind of friends with and now and good friends with and that we can have so much fun here for the next 20 months. Titania fell alseep on the couch by midnight as she was tired and has been very stressed over the day.

BUT , again, I talked to C in a non-crazy-drunk way because he was actually there! Yay! Nothing too exciting, but I took the vulnerable approach and asked him if he remembered meeting me and he didn;'t but all was cool. We talked a bit and over the course of the last few hours I moved from the couch that was accross the room from him to the same couch and right beside him. I left without a formal good bye but he's going to keep an eye out for the film I want at Virgin and will give me a discount if he ever rings me up again. I feel great about how calm and not crazy I was. yay! again!

I have not the faintest idea if he was interested but I looked great and was drunk but very conversational still and I think I made a great impression. I am super happy with how the evening turned out. I am goign to finish my huge glass of water and then wank, only maybe to orgasm, before falling into a blissful sexually charged slumber.

2 comments:

Delgar said...

Hey,

Just letting you know I'm still reading. Just been very bad about posting lately.

Nice to hear some good news.

Wank away!

Anonymous said...

love. i am so in love with you i cant handle it. but you know that! alas. i will email you in the next few days. i feel like im floating and am actually going off of alcohol for a few days (huh??!) just to settle myself. fuck. xoxo midge.