Sunday, July 31, 2005

Heat

It is so warm tonight I am going to have a shit time falling asleep. But I am very excited for the parade tomorrow and that's kind of keeping me up. I do want to straighten my hair in the morning though which means an extra 45 minutes onto my normal 20 minute morning routine.

Last night I had some crazy dreams. The major part involved the young downstairs boy and being in England and me wanting to have fun playful and light sex but him being really stressed about it being "right" and a certain way. We were in his room which had three doors to it and people kept walking in and I thought it was funny but he didn't. Then there's an image of him undergoing some pretty intense bondage-y torture play at my hands that is not usually something I think about.

There's one part I specifically remember where he was lying on the floor with his head kind of propped up and his legs kind of apart and I'm kneeling between his legs sucking him off. I'm wearing a white t-shirt (which I'd never wear in real life) and no bra but he says to me "Shouldn't your shirt be off by now?" Now, in my real (or should I say potential?) sex life, I love clothes. I'm super comfy in my naked body too, but something about having sex half-clothed is kind of hot for me. So in the dream I didn't take the shirt off but pulled it up so it wasn't covering my breasts and got back to the task at hand.

Actually the "comfort with my naked body" thing was something I thought about last night and wanted to mention. I was doing stuff last night because Titania was out and it was right before bed and I was fully unclothed and I felt so comfortable. I felt beautiful and sexy even. Like I had this awareness that my body is not perfect or even close but that just my posture and relax-ness completely equaled it out. It was the ultimate in simplicity that just felt awesome.

ok, I have to close the curtain which separates my bed from the living room because I'm all fondling my tits in a manner that is going somewhere and I have no idea when Titania is coming home. I also had a fragment of a dream about Midge but I'm not sure what happened. It was about sex though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ive been going to onsens. ive had to really get used to my naked body. in a public bathing area. very interesting. accepting. sorta. xoxo.