Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Wednesday

I'm at work and technically finished lunch but I'm not feeling very motivated. Keavy is in today though and only Sandals is here because Regina had to go early today. All that means I have to stay another three hours and do more work. I finihsed a bunch up today and sorted out some of my phone stuff with Bell. I do have something to work on this afternoon but it's so nice and sunny out I just don't want to.

I'm feeling super-crafty right now and just want to work on some of the projects I've been thinking about. I'll probably goof off online until Keavy get's back from his lunch/gym break. Chatton and I talked when we went shopping for her birthday last week and we are going to start our business up again. We're going to do differnt products than before becasue we really had one basic thing before and we were both feeling a bit bored with it. I think we'll still make them but not as many and it will not be the primary seller.

This means we need to put some somey into it and get a web presence established so we can sell in stores and online. I'm really looking forward to it but we need to do some more planning and be a bit more diligent and business like about receipts and costs and earnings and such. I also have some CD's to create and things to colour and I just kind of want to focus on that. It's so much more fun than writing policies about filing systems which is not quite surpassed in boringness level by doing the filing itself.

That reminds me I need to call my Uni and get some information from them. Then I will try to do some actual work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i design your website? puhlease! (im going to buy some webspace when i get back. we can share??) xoxo midge

Celia said...

I have to talk to Chatton becasue we're together in this. Also, look at the newest link I put on our blog. That's what we're going to do at first until we get new products sorted out and selling well in shops.