Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Epidemic

Today I stayed home mostly because it's been raining all day. But I did some things around the house and had the patio door open all day because it's warm and I love the sound of rain. Right now all the lights are off except for a small lamp on the table where Titania is looking for jobs and for a 5 candle candelabra that is fully lit. I am on the couch with the lap top revelling in Van Morrison's Astral Weeks on the record player. The cat is chasing her food around the kitchen floor before eating it.

The scene is set.

But I did go out today and I saw a guy I had thought good things about over a year ago. He works at a super cool lesbian owned toy store in my neighbourhood. He's really tall and weird and funny. Some other guy I hadn't seen before rang up what I was buying but this guy came over and talked. We always chatted before about various things. Some of his art was showing at a local library and he mentioned I should go see it.

Once I was there and I was buying jacks for crafts. I was looking at them oddly and he asked if there was something wrong with them so I said something about needing jacks I could drill holes through. He said he thought those ones would work and that he had lots of experience with drilling. I snickered after I left the shop. There's also always a riddle of some sort on their sign outside and I knew the answer today so I went in to make sure I was right and I was.

So another boy to think about but never act upon. Story of my self-made world really.

Also on my mind are vibrators. So I was thinking of getting the Tech Direct Gift pack on this page. However I am also interested in the mermaid.

They are comparably priced but totally different. I was never one for the "dual" type vibes, but since I've gotten one that can be used during penetration I have a renewed enthusiasm for it, but always miss the clit action when using it that way. However the Lava spot is waterproof and something about wearing the smartballs when no one else knows is kind of hot to me.

A life of difficult decisions I know. Unrequited love and a growing sex-toy collection. I feel like sighing.

Last thing of note today is something I hinted at earlier I think. I'm hesitant to get it out of the safe space of my head but I know I should and I can't actually tell anyone. I have a platonic female friend who has been playing a pretty significant role in my wanking thoughts as of late. I knid of just letting it be that right now because it makes for great orgasms but it's not something I want to actually act on right now. I don't think so at least.

I think I'll leave things at that for now. I;m downloading all of the season 4 Queer Eye episodes. They'll be so fun to watch.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my, it better be me. no tongue in cheek here. xoxo midge.

Anonymous said...

but where would your tongue be?
:-p

That would be so cool wearing the smart balls when people are around - hot idea - and they're hypoallergenic. Now I want some, maybe next pay day.

The mermaid looks cool, lots of action. You can always flip it around and use it without the penetrative part (it works with the rabbit habit)

-Blondie

Celia said...

First, I love getting anonymous comments and then realizing they're from people I know.

Blondie, maybe we should go shopping together on your pay day. I think I really need to be out touching things to make the best decision. Dinner too maybe?

Anonymous said...

i'm totally up for the touching plaything time. it's pay day tomorrow (july 8th). hmmmm...... maybe monday? I'm off work at 2:30pm (cuz I start bloody early at 6:30am-ick).
dinner would be soooooo good.
this is super exciting! (god I need to get out of the valley more often)
-blondie

Celia said...

Monday is so a date. Call me on over the weekend to arrange details. Yay!