Sunday, July 17, 2005

Colour and Sun

I have actually gotten a tan. Not a burn but a real live tna on my chest, shoulders and upper arms. This is kind of exciting. My skin tone is kind of like most other peoples with no tan and all the freckles on my shoulders have totally come out. It's fun. It was beautiful out after about 11:00 and it'll be another great day wheather-wise tomorrow.

It's been an even later night and I'm exhausted. My legs are tired, my eyes are tired. The only part of my body that doesn't want to sleep is my pussy but it's just going to have to wait until I have a tad more energy.

There's a comment on this post that will get you all up to speed on the mini-stitch with Midge. I am totally settled about it and content to leave it alone. The festival has a way of making me feel setteled about the world really. It also reassuress me that there are lots of hot, single guys that are into cool music. If only I could actually meet one...

No comments: