Saturday, July 02, 2005

Almost an Edit

About C, our mutual friend didn't just say he was a stoner. She said he was really talented at what he does and that he'd have a really great future a head of him if only he'd not smke pot so often. That to me was the really bad sign. Also, this group of friends (includes this girl, Claire we'll call her, and Chatton) has recently kind of lost (or distanced) one of our dearest because of a coke habit he developed. I'll admit this might affect how I'm feeling about drugs in general especially when I never thought this guy had the bad sense to advance the drug use as he did and used to be one of my examples of people who could smoke pot but still progress with their life in a positive way.

I guess I've just had some people who could handle drugs and others who let it take them over. Sometimes in really extreme ways. and other times it just made them boring. Neither is good really. Maybe I'll go more into how I see drugs another time. It's complex and still something I'm sorting out. I don't like feeling automatically negative about someone who does them but more and more my negative experiences are out-weighing the positive ones.

I was going to talk a bit about how I used to be a dancer becasue I wasn't sure if my ballet references below were confusing. Then I thought I might have already done so. Who knows really. I'm feeling scattered nd confused today.

I got a bunch of digital phtots developed yesterday from the year away. I go to pick them up today but I am so concerned that they won't look goood and it seriously kept me from sleeping. I feel kind of sick-nervous about it and my dreams were full of references to photo's. Both situations about others photos and the ones I'm anxious about.

Titania is just getting ready to go out becasue she is going to a wedding today. I am going to go have a bath with my new bath/massage oil I bought on Wednesday. Then I've got to pick up phtots and a few other things. I am also waiting to hear from Miranda about going out tonight.

No comments: