Friday, July 29, 2005

Foursome

I haven't been getting notifications of comments because I entered my new email wrong but I think it's fixed now.

I really like using the word cunt. I find it's a strong and powerful word and never use it as an insult. (Unless I'm playing borad games with close friends and alcohol is involved - but then I'm not really being insulting.) Plus it includes everything: labia (labiae? labias?), vagina, clit, rather than just one part.

Noise and sex is just as good as silence and sex. Yesterday I practiced slience. Today I'm going for some noise. I have constucted some of the midge fantasy to be full of silence and hushing. The few fantasies about CRB were noise centered.

Would people find a post summarizing all the people I talk about helpful? I'd keep a link to it on the main page too.

1 comment:

bedshaped said...

Each to their own, but for me....I just can't use that word.

Some kind of summary of the other people would be a good idea and just so you know, the audio posts that you do always cut off after about 5 seconds in my player.
I have no idea why because anything else plays just fine.