Saturday, July 16, 2005

Calming

Well I am at home and just about to sleep because we have to be up by 7:30 tomorrow. My irritation with Titania has calmed mostly because this is my official weekend of no stress and I think when she spends haoppy time with me it relaxes her and she feels a bit more focused.

I got through the night with only needing to cry a few times but then not actually needing to so no actual crying occured. It's weird that I have no actual after-death beliefs so what I think about it all is coming really naturally and is hard to explain but sort of comforting, in a way, sometimes.

The watehr was not good but only a few oatches of light rain in the early evening and it does look like it was starting to clear a tiny bit so I am so ready to wear a skirt and tank top tomorrow it's not even funny. I want it to be sunny and hot sooooo bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

right now you're basking in sunshine, drinking happy planet, and listening to feist seranade you. " i get so jealous, i cant even work!" xoxo midge.