Thursday, July 28, 2005

Making Decisions

It has been so wonderfully warm in this city. I haven't worn any jackets or hoodies of any sort in weeks and am living in skirts and tank tops. Often when this happens in Vancouver it gets all smoggy and rain is very needed to clear the air but it's been windy enough that that hasn't happened and it's been beautiful as a result.

Chatton and I are full of ideas and motivation about really focusing on a business. We've been super excited when we talk and both want to spend more time on it. So this Saturday we're doing a bunch of work. I have also decided to just work at HK Inc for another two weeks and then spend the last two weeks of my summer making things and relaxing.

I honestly don't have to much else to say. I've got to sync my computers up and do some cleaning becasue I want to feel more organized. I feel in a fairly good mood but just want to create so so so bad and working all day isn't the right environment to do so.

oh, I've got a new email address if anyone wans to use it and I'm almost up to 3000 unique visits to the site. I've also received notification of Midge's return date and it's marked on the calendars.

No comments: