Thursday, July 21, 2005

Stressful

I'm feeling like everything is overwhelming and I just want to sort myself but I have to actually do things. The major thing right now is getting my stuff out of the UK and back here as well as fixing my UK bank and credit card accounts which are both over their limits/overdrawn. A big mess really and i want it to be taken care of.

Otherwise I just want to bask in the sun and craft. I'm still feeling kind of lost about my Dad's death. I keep thinking that I'm not coping well but I actually think I am it's just that I'm still so right in the middle of it. Like I am actively coping and it's hard and sad, but knowing all that means I am coping well. I think so anyways. I think I'm going to get some books on greiving from the library after work today.

I've got to run and write some procedures about filing and then actually do some filing organization. I'll probably go for a short walk at lunch just to get some air and a small snack. I was so rushed this morning that I didn't eat breakfast and hardly packed anything for lunch. I am really craving pancakes and keep meaning to make the batter in the evening so I can quickly make them in the morning.

No comments: