Thursday, July 28, 2005

Using Smarts

I had my smart balls in for several hours tonight. I find that they tend to shift a lot when I stad up after sitting down but it was much better today and even less feeling like they're going to fall out. Also, sometimes you can't feel them at all and other times the balls are totally moving around and every feeling is amplified.

I actually spent a good portion of my time watching "Without a Trace" lying on the couch trying to make the balls move. (They are little balls inside eachlarger ball and the larger ones don't move at all so it's a really neat feeling) Anyway, it's less productive than crafting or cleaning but just as occupying.

I've taken them out now because I'm in my bed but my cunt is throbbing and, though I'm not really aroused, is demanding some serious attention. It will take very little to get me off tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought women never used the word cunt. Apparently I was wrong.

Anonymous said...

i am totally tempted to buy those smart balls. serious thinking will be necessary....hmmmmm...
-blondie