Sunday, July 24, 2005

Coincidences

this is an audio post - click to play


I finished that being pretty exasperated but I guess it's left me feeling like any of the potential that may have been there is gone. Titania said I just had to find someone else but that is no easy thing. Also, the three people who know said that this shouldn't mean I should forget about him. Even Miranda said he was really nice and funny.

In other news, I am wearing my smartballs and I like them a lot. I would totally wear them out to certain places. I can only feel the little balls inside them moving sometimes and it's not instantly or completely arousing but it certainly increases my awareness.

I want a person to have sex with.

P.S. this audiopost is how I tell a story when I'm drunk or excited. I promise I have had no drinks today.

No comments: