Monday, July 04, 2005

On and On

this is an audio post - click to play


Ok, before I continue what I was starting to talk about on the audio post I want to say that I think my voice is much truer to what I sound like day-to-day than my last one was.

But I was talking about Betty Dodson's column in BUST. The thing is that often she uses it as a way to sell her products or products she supports/sells on her site. This doesn't bother me at all when she does it on her site but in BUST it does. Also I dislike how she is kind of discouraging to the theory of female ejaculation - something I've never done but something I believe others do. She doesn't say it doesn't exist but in a recent letter said basically that if you're happy without it why try as it might not be possible for everyone. I think that's just silly though. I know part of her non-focus on it is that she really holds the clitoral orgasm as very important and wants to take attention away from vaginal/penetrative orgasms but why does one have to be more important than the other?

My final gripe tonight is that when a man asked about buying a dildo for anal use that could be shared she said only to do so with a condom on the toy. Good idea, but sillicone is a material that can be sterilized and shared between partners safely and she didn't even mention that. hmmm.

But, I'll still go to her site to look at photo's readers send in of their own pussy's/cock's because that kind of thing makes me hot.

Also, I realized while making my audio post that I wasn't comfortable saying sexually explicit things (wank is a word I strangely avoided) despite loving to do so in intimate or close-friends situations. I'm hoping that will change but in the mean time if I venture into sexual subjects with my voice it'll be unique and infrrequent but a step forward.

oh ya, I still want to be loved and fucked, just in case anyone things I'm settling down and my hair is all curly/wavy today and looks cute.

edit to add: I'm in a spending mode and want new toys and my fav sex toy store has packaged two toys I want with a great sounding lube (thick like aloe, yay!) together and offers $10.00 off on them. I must talk to blondie about how she likes the one she ownes that is in there. exciting.

3 comments:

Delgar said...

Doesn't everyone just want to be loved and fucked. :)

Anonymous said...

i know that i would make do with the being fucked part.
cecilia: the lava spot is pretty good. they have escalating vibration modes but be sure to buy good triple 'A' batteries cuz dollar store ones just don't cut it.
-Blondie

Celia said...

man do I hae some good friends with the vibe tips.