Sunday, January 23, 2005

Adding it up

So this morning my email is down for maintenance so I can't check it until 2:00 which sucks. It also sucks that this morning I was up at about 9:30 and I couldn't fall back asleep. What is that? This past week I haven't been able to wake up before noon, and then today 9:30. I did go to bed about 2 hours earlier than normal though. It's for the best. Next term I have 9 am classes on Monday and Tuesday both of which are too important to sleep though.

I feel ok this morning. A slight head ache when I get up and walk around but not a big deal. My plans for today are modest so I'm still in bed and plan to stay here for a bit longer before having a bath.

Last night I consumed:
1. a bit less than a third of a large bottle of archers. so about 20 cl at 23%
2. 2 reefs, one orange, one pink
3. half a bottle of orange fizzy stuff. 5%, about 35 cl
4. 1 Bacardi Breezer
5. 2 double vodka's and orange juice
6. 4 sour apple shots
7. 1 toffe apple shot
8. half a shot of tequila

It's a wierd list. Some stuff was randomness left in the fridge by a flatmate who moved. The archers was what I bought. Some stuff was what Victoria had (the orange fizzy stuff was her's and we were chasing the archers with it) and other stuff was purchased at the bar where the party was.

I've kind of re-read last nights thoughts and I'm not going to expand on any of them right now. I think it somehow managed to be exactly what I needed to say. It may not be that clear or whatever, but I think these kind of things are never clear really and that's how they're meant to be. or something. I don't know. It's not like I went to the party to meet boys and it was therefore a failure. I went to get smashed and dance with Victoria. On that I was extremely successful. But I guess I am realizing that I do kind of have people show an interest in me and it's not something I have ever been very used to. It is getting more familiar though and my reactions are now more friendly and open. That's progress for me. As for the drunk factor, I usually do not drink as much as I did last night unless I'm staying close to home, just because I like to be more aware when getting home involves taxis and stuff, rather than just walking across the road and down a path.

I also seem to have a large bruise developing on my forearm from who knows what.

No comments: