Thursday, January 20, 2005

Change in Plans

Well VIctoria called me earlier and is exhausted from cramming all week and is not wanting to go out tonight. I don't know about going with the guys downstairs because it wasn't like planned that we were going out or even pre-drinking together. If I end up staying in tonight it's not a big deal anyway.

I have decided though that any tiny bit of interest being develloped in the guiy downstairs needs to be prevented from continuing. Shouldn't be a big deal, I tend to get over-interested when I'm stressed for some reason (distraction maybe) and I am as relaxed right now as...umm...something really relaxed.

I also tend to get caught up when someone is nice to me, which sounds silly. Like if they're someone I wouldn't normally hang out with or something, whether for a good reason or not, and then they're nice - and smart, funny, interesting - I get happy. But maybe that's not about like, but friendship and I just get it confused in my head.

Whatever is going on, this guy is remaining a friend becasue I need those more than I do a boyfriend any time. Although, that's mostly becasue we always need friends, and we never really need a boyfriend/girlfriend.

Plus, I'm a little hung up on things ending and I don;t like potentials to be close to me incase it ends. That's awful but very true right now. Although, anything I start is going to end because I am moving in July. Sometimes I think I shouldn't even be considering anything right now because it'll end, strictly because of the reality of my life. dismal.

No comments: